Welcome to SINFATS
23 March 2017
It is with deep regret that SINFATS is informing our customers of the recent death of John Nash.
The loss of John has affected us deeply at SINFATS. Please be patient with us as we attempt to steady the buffs following his death. In the short term the telephone response may be more disrupted, so if you are experiencing problems an email may be a better method of communication.
Thank you for your patience at this difficult time.
Professional, friendly, first aid training in the West Midlands
Originally approved by the HSE in 1984 we are now accredited by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB). We provide first aid training to businesses, councils, schools, doctors, dentists and individuals across the West Midlands and particularly in the “Black Country” area. SINFATS has a strong medical background and our aim is to provide only high quality first aid training by teaching and not just lecturing to “tick the box”.
For many years SINFATS has provided HSE approved courses and we propose to maintain those standards. In recent years we have been providing the Paediatric first aid course defined by Ofsted/EYFS. We are also able to provide bespoke courses to suit individual customer needs. Please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements whether for nationally recognised courses or your more specific needs. All our courses are designed to give participants the time to learn, practise and assimilate the aspects of whatever course they are attending. Our aim is that a person can use the knowledge effectively and efficiently in the real casualty situation. Good quality first aid is the only type of first aid ever acceptable as in the event you may have someone’s life in your hands.
Our office is in Sutton Coldfield but our main training venue is in Tipton, close to Dudley.
Why choose us?
- We provide cost effective training
- Courses will always comply with current legislation
- On major courses we use recording manikins so that participants can see their achievement
- We belong to FOFATO the Federation of First Aid Training Organisations
- We are accredited by FAIB the First Aid Industry Body so our quality of service is identified
- We only use qualified first aid trainers
- We have retained the four day period for the First Aid at Work (FAW) course to provide learning time
- We still use independent final assessment on the FAW and FAW Refresher courses
- Good first aid has to be in the head not in writing for later reference as there may not be time to refer
- Courses can be provided in our training venue, your premises or at a local venue
- We provide a warm friendly atmosphere for our courses
We cover the West Midlands conurbation
Our main training venue in Tipton is close to Smethwick , Oldbury, West Bromwich, Walsall, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Halesowen.
We have free off-street parking at our training venue.
We are four minutes walk from Tipton railway station and twenty minutes by rail from central Birmingham.
We are within easy reach of Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Cannock, Brownhills, Lichfield and Tamworth.
For reliable quality First Aid training choose SINFATS